tandem trailer 6200lbs for sale

dmurph

2007 karavan trailer for sale. 6200 lbs capacity. In the last few years I have replaced, coupler actuator, titian disk brakes, brake lines all the internal parts like bearings races and bearing buddies. Trailer has been holding my 2359 trophy and have been using it no problem. I’ve upgraded as my trophy is close to 7000 to 750o loaded up. Need to get $4000 for the trailer.

Mostly upgraded trailer, could use a power bleed on the brakes maybe and the wiring for the lights could use some work

Ok great keep me posted, it’s on Vancouver Island though. Been using it lots just towed by boat over the hump to Port Alberni and back
All good. It would be for Winston so waiting to hear back from him. He was my old neighbor at burrard with the older bayliner. He works on the patch.

2007 karavan trailer for sale. 6200 lbs capacity. In the last few years I have replaced, coupler actuator, titian disk brakes, brake lines all the internal parts like bearings races and bearing buddies. Trailer has been holding my 2359 trophy and have been using it no problem. I’ve upgraded as my trophy is close to 7000 to 750o loaded up. Need to get $4000 for the trailer.
Good Luck!!

Is that snow in the background on the hill/path way? LOL

Ha ha, I was like what is he talking about, but I see what you were looking at, looks like it but no this photo was probably a month ago lol

OOoops, sorry :rolleyes: It even looks like snow on the roof of the house, haha

Dave I think we have the same trailer, Karavan Model UST6650 which is actually the is the capacity 6650 lbs carrying capacity

Did it have a surge actuator on it? Hard to tell from pic.

Back