Tales From The Tyee Pool...........2019...

Thanks to all of you for your very kind words. I truly appreciate them. Who wouldn't? :)

As always, it's been lots of fun doing this the past number of years and it's always nice to have your efforts applauded, particularly if you're just a wanna-be writer such as I.

I enjoy story telling, and I enjoy the comedic parts of life, often found where least expected. Here's an example of that.

If you go to YouTube and type in "tales from the tyee pool" in the search box at top of page, the trailer from what Josh has on tape pops up, top of the list.

If you scroll down a bit and check the other options you'll come across the following: "Fishing for Huge Salmon in a Rowboat," a home-made video about Tyee fishing.

Now, I don't really consider myself the ultimate expert on things like this, but is that really fair?

I mean, how much space is there in a rowboat and where could the salmon hide?

And if you hook one, how much fight can they put up, being so confined and all that?

I think what we do, fishing for huge salmon in the ocean, FROM a rowboat, is much more difficult. :p

Know what I mean? :D

Anyway, thanks again for your kindnesses, any and all of you are welcome to spend time in my boat next year. Contact me after I start up again next July 15th. and we'll find you a spot. I reserve no dates for anyone before then, and it's first come first served.

And I might even share the story of surviving a shart attack, then falling in and hurting myself trying to avoid being caught on the beach in the surf, being generated by a passing cruise ship.

Or not. :D

Much easier to retrieve a misplaced oar than a misplaced modifier once it's been posted, right? Brian and I add our gratitude to all that's been offered here already. We're proud that you've chosen the SFBC platform to share your stories, foibles and all. You make this place a little richer every time you post.

Back