Swale rock? Broken group

Imash13

hey guys and gals my first post here, my family and I used to fish out at swale rock all the time and do well enough. I’m taking my son out for the first time it’s been six years since I’ve been out. Soooo crazy. I was hoping for a little info in what’s going on out there? Don’t want to dissapoint the boy.

Please Post or Pm
Thanks guys.

Go check the usual spots at the usual depths.. its august!!

Just got back from a week of fishing. We went to swale Saturday am. Lots of under size springs. And a lot of boats There are some nice fish being caught at swale. We decided to make a move and went off shore.

Just got back from a week of fishing. We went to swale Saturday am. Lots of under size springs. And a lot of boats There are some nice fish being caught at swale. We decided to make a move and went off shore.
Thanks for the info! I’m not so concerned about bigger fish, just want him to get some action on the rod!

if you can get out on the banks and just want action, definitely way to go - 3 boats, 3 days out at 10mile and 12mile and we probably brought about 200 salmon to the boat. Was hard finding size thou but some nice fighting coho in there.

We ran to 17 mile. Fished in 210 feet of water. Dropped a anchovie on the bottom for the springs. 10 to 17 lb range. And ran a top line for coho. Great day. We also got in to mackerel. Just caught one. That was around 12 mile.

We ran to 17 mile. Fished in 210 feet of water. Dropped a anchovie on the bottom for the springs. 10 to 17 lb range. And ran a top line for coho. Great day. We also got in to mackerel. Just caught one. That was around 12 mile.

Very cool thanks so much for the info guys!

Back