Suzuki engine pre-purchase inspection needed Nanaimo area

barkerfam

Hi folks,

Have a boat that I'm going to buy in Nanaimo if engines pass inspection. Twin 2013 Suzuki 250s. I would like to get them checked out by a mechanic in that area. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,

Howard

sounds like a bigger investment ,, talk to breakers in port. oh, and pics of the new boat

Love those hulls,that's tons of power for that boat.Good luck with the inspection,I know you'll be happy with the boat.

One thing you’ll want to do is pay to have the legs dropped before you purchase . I have Suzuki’s and I’ve been told by a couple mechanics that if the legs aren’t dropped every year or two max the splines have the potential to seize into the bottom of the powerhead. If they don’t come off it gets real costly.

One thing you’ll want to do is pay to have the legs dropped before you purchase . I have Suzuki’s and I’ve been told by a couple mechanics that if the legs aren’t dropped every year or two max the splines have the potential to seize into the bottom of the powerhead. If they don’t come off it gets real costly.

Thank you and will do.

Great boat, I am sure that's the same one I traded notes with the owner on last Fall. Sounded like he had it really dialed in but the timing is not there on my side...enjoy it!

Back