Steveston Boat Launch

79 Jimmy

Just thought I'd share some information. Apparently the fee to launch at the Steveson Harbor Authority has gone up to $12. Not surprising these days, but what I didn't like was he elimination of the annual pass for $160. This launch is the most convenient for me but it looks like McDonald Beach will be my Plan B. An email I received from the authority suggested that with enough feedback there may be a reconsideration and return of the annual pass but I'm not holding my breath.
If anyone would like to contact them info@stevestonharbour.com

i sent email asking if annual passes will be available hope it helps. Port Moody charges $20.00

Thanks bones, I guess we shall see if anything comes of it. Doesn't make much sense to me. I mean how many people could be launching excessively over the 14 times it takes to make it cost effective?

I have a few questions about the Steveston Boat Launch. Ran over from Nanaimo yesterday to fish and ended up cooking the starter on my big motor. Made it to the South Arm on the kicker and then a buddy towed me to the Steveston Port Authority. Left the boat there and have to run over on the ferry to get it. Is the boat launch in close proximity to the Port Authority. Can't seem to find it on the map. Thanks.

Sent an email asking if they are going to return the annual pass......... every one needs to send an email to make things change

Back