steelhead jigs

B

bite me

just curious to see how many anglers fish with these...i know a lot of good steelheaders that totally ignore jigs, saying they are just a fad, some bass lure the yanks came up with...in truth, jigs arent a fad...they work AWESOME!!!..so lets here what u people got to say about jigs.

merry christmas

cody

I have used jigs...and have had good sucess with them....the conditions have to be right and they can make a day expensive if you lose 3-4 to the river theres almost10$ id rather just stick to my eggs sacs and my corkies and spin n glos above the girlguide falls and jig ocationaly but not often

steelheadman

I have used jigs...and have had good sucess with them....the conditions have to be right and they can make a day expensive if you lose 3-4 to the river theres almost10$ id rather just stick to my eggs sacs and my corkies and spin n glos above the girlguide falls and jig ocationaly but not often

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Wild Willy swears by them. Coho Killer at the Nitty, but you gotta have the right hands to work em!..Only workin hands will have the touch, my hands are just Lovin hands. So I have no luck with the Jigs!

Wild Willy swears by them. Coho Killer at the Nitty, but you gotta have the right hands to work em!..Only workin hands will have the touch, my hands are just Lovin hands. So I have no luck with the Jigs!

personally i`ve found that small jigs do well to lure large cutiies out of deep holes.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

personally i`ve found that small jigs do well to lure large cutiies out of deep holes.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Did you say large cuties with big holes or is it just another spelling error????

Did you say large cuties with big holes or is it just another spelling error????

Large cuties with big holes? That sounds like a page out rope's book eh bags? Those lovin hands for smokin your own pole or them cuban house shakers?

Large cuties with big holes? That sounds like a page out rope's book eh bags? Those lovin hands for smokin your own pole or them cuban house shakers?

Back