Stamp

M

mthornton

HAs anyone ventured dowm to see if any fish have entered the Stamp by any chance. Was just wondering if they have started possibly early this year because of our crappy summer.
Tight Lines

I was up yesterday morning service road area fished a couple hours nada didnt see any movement another week or so if I go by last years license

a good days rain would give the fish in the chuck a taste of there home river[^]

The rain this weekend should push some fish into the river. Has anyone seen any chinook goign up yet?
Tight Lines

Saw a small pod of sox yesterday and 2 steelies in the clear water. The only spring I saw was last week and it was dead. Kinda strange. I was at the confluence yesterday and the dead spring I saw was floating down the gun range area.

There was no porpoising fish at all, 'cept for those sox.

Fished the lower river on monday from the confluence down to papermill...Hooked 1 summer at the confluence and 1 more at swansons, small schoools of coho and springs on the move with the tides. The conveyer belt should start up next week if we recieve some skywater, although lots of flow in the system right now! Headed to the upper on Tues as we managed to land 3 more summers up top. Pulled plugs from the Ash down to Moneys bend. A mixed school at the Bend that wernt interested in anything we had to offer, have a feeling that they've been there fo awhile. Lots of Fish up in the lagoon and outfront the hatchery gates awaiting entry:D

Doesnt anyone have any reecent reports from the river? I thought for sure the recent rain this past weekend would have sent a lot of chinook at least into the system. Does anyone have any more recent info? Thanks again

Was up at Somas Park on Monday with about a 1/2 dozen people. The whole day we saw three fish move through. One chinook in the teens was caught ... that was about it.

A heard from a few friends that there were a fair amount of chinook in the system. Are these rumors true or were there just a few that went up with the previous weekends rain?
Tight Lines

Sounds like Bags and Vinnie may have a sound report in the next few days. The flow just won't be the same with more than a few sore mouthed Dime bright hooknosed Coho sulking around.Word is Murphy has the step ladder out again,"Here they Come." May be a shortage on Penicillin and freshies in Port too.

Ya those step ladder lookouts :D sure help us fly flossers [:I] in targeting fish as they run through the shallows. ~~~~ Fish on!!!!

how about has anyone cought anything out of the stamp? in the last couple days

So? Whats the word guys. The drift boat is ready and the water should be great. The last 3 years have paled considerably to the season 4 years ago. Hopefully this will be the one we have been waiting for. Weather has been unseasonably cool. Those slabs just have to be waiting for me!

Any news??????

Back