Stamp!!!

D

Dirtdog67

Any one still kickin around with a quick water level repo on the flow... One of those last minute decisions!!!

She's COMPLETELY blown out today, even the Inlet is an UGLY chocolate brown. At least the sky-water has slowed, and a LOT of the snow is gone. Hopefully soon!

Impatiently waiting....
Nog

She's COMPLETELY blown out today, even the Inlet is an UGLY chocolate brown. At least the sky-water has slowed, and a LOT of the snow is gone. Hopefully soon!

Impatiently waiting....
Nog

Impatiently waiting....
Nog

Impatiently waiting....
Nog

HiYa mama,
Was out the last three straight. Water is in the best condition I've seen this year, but the fish are??? Very slow the last three days. Did the long walk (Falls to Range AP side) for but three?? Huh?
A few being tagged here and there, but looks grim for the weekend. Hope some new shows.

Took today off, can't handle yet another dissapointing one in a row. Attack in the am. Letcha know.

Nog

HiYa mama,
Was out the last three straight. Water is in the best condition I've seen this year, but the fish are??? Very slow the last three days. Did the long walk (Falls to Range AP side) for but three?? Huh?
A few being tagged here and there, but looks grim for the weekend. Hope some new shows.

Took today off, can't handle yet another dissapointing one in a row. Attack in the am. Letcha know.

Nog

HiYa mama,

Nog

HiYa mama,

Nog

Back