stamp steelhead

gillreaper

where are the best spots to fish from shore? I've only fished the gun club. any luck in the last couple of day's, I was at the cowichan today and it's pretty slow right now saw 4 boats and only one fish.

thanks for any tips, tight lines!

Herd the Wild one dusted off the Willly and did a Stoltz to Vimmy, anything to report? On another note saw a jetboat fishing below Silver Bridge and they were definitly using BAIT, is this legal?:D

Yes below the silver brige you can use bait, not sure on he regs on the jet boat but pretty sure it is a maximum horsepower restriction of 10 horsepower.

Bags, the rumour is true the Wild one was spotted on the Cowi and he was also spotted being the driver for one still drunk\really hungover sad sap ov a fisherman.The Wild one still has the magic touch when it comes to getting chrome steel,with one 10lb screamer being landed and released.Fins was also spotted on the flow and I can say the only thing that Fins managed to tag were 8 Lucky's.Check that 7 Lucky's,the really hungover oarsman did manage to nurse one Lucky.

Bags, the rumour is true the Wild one was spotted on the Cowi and he was also spotted being the driver for one still drunk\really hungover sad sap ov a fisherman.The Wild one still has the magic touch when it comes to getting chrome steel,with one 10lb screamer being landed and released.Fins was also spotted on the flow and I can say the only thing that Fins managed to tag were 8 Lucky's.Check that 7 Lucky's,the really hungover oarsman did manage to nurse one Lucky.

Back