Stamp Steelhead

Nootka, the dog is going through abit of a mental block when it comes to your handle, it may come to me when the headache starts in the morning. My # is on the thread, drop me a line.. That Bulkley has got to be a sheet of ice with the arctic front laying over you guys.. cheers dirty

Yah I guess they all shot up cause there sure wasnt much around today. Once this rain lets up for a day id expect it to heat up.

Your probably right chev, give me a call towards the end of the week if your heading back up. I may be into a dangle if the water cooperates.-cheers dirty

Dirty it's me- Nootka1
Sorry forgot my old login and now have remembered it.
Still living up in the Bulkley region-teaching. I sure do miss that chrome action on the rock.
Remember that one that I had that went 41" by 23"
Chrome bar
Anyway, stil guide in the summer out your way-Nootka sound for a lodge, a friend owns it
TTYL
Slab Out

Hey Andy, good to hear from ya.. Ya the chrome are on hold as we just went through a major winter dump and then a major pinnaple express.. The water is now into fine shape, this weekend should be the shizz!!!! Brettzky and I are looking to hit er up on sunday if things shape up. Keep in touch, are you down for the holiday's?? Say hi to Shawna for me.. cheers dirty

quote:Originally posted by Dirtdog67

Any word on the flow, Chev, Nog- thanx in advance dirty

Slower day today Dirty. But one to hand for a couple of hours. Chatted with the FishMyster, suggested the same pretty well all over. A tad slower than last year by this time, but hey, it's Early!

Soon methinks!:D

Cheers,
Nog

PS: Watch out for our latest set of Hole Hawgs! Musn't be workin', they're camping out about an hour or so before daylight on a steady basis. Got a couple of the locals thinking up ways to deal with them...[}:)]
Cheers

Back