stamp sproat somass

S

steelheadman

hey thinking of fishing the river both days this weekend havent been out and fished at'll this week been busy with school has anybody been having much luck on the systems and where abouts on the river not the exact spot but like upper lower like that kind of information it would be greatley aprechiated thanx

steelheadman

Fished yesterday, things have slowed a little. One is to think the next few days with the water dropping could be good. All in all a pretty decent day on the flow mind you....the dirtdog

Fished yesterday, things have slowed a little. One is to think the next few days with the water dropping could be good. All in all a pretty decent day on the flow mind you....the dirtdog

hey dha where about you fiushing this weekend???? i might be fishin meathole stamp pool or might fish up aropund black rock money's area eh who knows

steelheadman

hey dha where about you fiushing this weekend???? i might be fishin meathole stamp pool or might fish up aropund black rock money's area eh who knows

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Oh common hit the ROCK, drop that Glow off the ledge, tick tick and then set. Chrome City at the falls pool!!

Oh common hit the ROCK, drop that Glow off the ledge, tick tick and then set. Chrome City at the falls pool!!

yea just got in fished papermill damn area uncle got 1 fish and landed nice chromer around 6lbs using bait

steelheadman

yea just got in fished papermill damn area uncle got 1 fish and landed nice chromer around 6lbs using bait

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Steelhead man I am impressed you have posted on like 3 other boards asking where to fish. That is the problem these days, people posting about exact hotspots where to fish and sh_t. Whatever keep on fishing the meatholes and keep looking like a river mechanic with your tackle box.

Sorry but go do some exploring, I heard Bags does guided trips...

Down with fishingwithrod and fishbeekc!!!!!!!

Steelhead man I am impressed you have posted on like 3 other boards asking where to fish. That is the problem these days, people posting about exact hotspots where to fish and sh_t. Whatever keep on fishing the meatholes and keep looking like a river mechanic with your tackle box.

Back