Stamp/Somass

Hey Shak A Paw...what is the fishing etiquette on the rivers here on the island[?] I am thinking it should be the same everywhere.;) But I can tell you about the bull **** that goes on or did go on the Vedder River/Fraser Rivers espescially the "MEAT HOLE" and "ISLAND 22" where it was shoulder to shoulder but when a fish was on most of the time it was the out of towners mostly or Newbies that wouldn't reel in or move out of the way ...it didn't take long befor the BEAKS as you call then got tuned in or up whatever, to the Vedder/Chilliwack Attitude or River Ettiquette.....
When I started fishing over here being new to the systems I allways ask if the fisherman that is all ready there " DO YOU MIND IF I FISH HERE......." Espescially on the Nitnat, but I have to tell you ...when the Pinks were in at Cowichan Bay, there was probably 90% Newbies and when you try to tell someone with their kids to learn the FISHING ETIQUETTE it lands on deaf ears mostly so,,,,,SHAKE A PAW,,,you sound like you have been around ....WHAT IS OR WHERE IS IT FOUND ---MAYBE IN THE REGULATIONS---FISHERIES COULD PRINT SOMETHING TO HELP AND POINT OUT---FISHING ETIQUETTE....;)
+

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Hey Shake a paw, surely you have a picture of your 19+lb summer run? You should post it so everyone can see one of the biggest summers ever heard of from the stamp. Also do you have any pictures from the last few weeks of reports? Youve seen alot of high teen fish and even a few 20's from what Ive read in your reports on here!

Hanks, Newbs, beaks. Pretty sure they are all the same.

...Pretty much anyone who is on the river that I am not affiliated with on that particular day. LOL

am I right:D

quote:Originally posted by highlights

Hanks, Newbs, beaks. Pretty sure they are all the same.

...Pretty much anyone who is on the river that I am not affiliated with on that particular day. LOL

am I right:D

You said it! I don't like any other anglers. [}:)]

quote:Originally posted by steeliehead

anyone that fishes only from a jet boat for steelhead

I doubt that you are NOT one of those elitist Beaks. You sound as though you have it all down to a fine art. Be we all know that yur struggling! :D

big steel, big pimpin

100% wild chrome from yesterday.
camera022.jpg

Finally after 8 pages I see a picture and not just tales of 20lbers[xx(]... Nice fish Steeliehead.

Was that from the falls Steeliehead... if so looks like the one right before dark we saw caught.
Man did we ever get into a run of tanks yesterday. Got the token 6 lb hatch clone... all the rest looked easy over 10 and were difficult to hang onto [8D]

[:p][:p]............. damn that is a bar. Definitely Stamp stock there. Looks to be around the 8lb special.

I like that pic!

could be wrong but i don't think thats a stamp fish.looks like a river in reny.hmmmm

quote:Originally posted by bananas

could be wrong but i don't think thats a stamp fish.looks like a river in reny.hmmmm

There are NO fish in Reny T [:eek:)]

Yeah , I must agree there.

I want to see and hear about the Stamp fish while reading this thread.
Hmmm,.........

anyone?

Thanks

HL

Back