Stamp/Somass

You caught 5 winters in one day, what a great day! Thought it was a bit early for them to be coming in in those kinds of numbers? I would like to see some pictures of those fish, if you have any...

yah had 2 stick and stay..pounded falls pool all day.other guys r sayin its a bit early..but there in there.

Was there all day as well.. The water has come down into nice shape, but alot of guys.. We touched a dozen with some pretty haywire licers gettin the best of us. Seemed to pickup for us really late in the day..:D

ive got pics...but im havin trouble gettin them of my camera on 2 my comp.im goin out again this afternoon..but not 2 falls pool...there prob.30 guys down there.lol

ill post a report 2nite

spinnin pinnin and grinnin

Shake a paw, just go to photobucket and you can easily resize your photos there, click image thumb then just copy and paste to your posts. I want to see some of those Licers;).

went out 2day..but didnt get 2 go where i wanted.just 1 scummer[V].
headin out tom. with the wife and younger boy...gna hit some bait water:D.
and i think what might b goin on is that my usb cord 4 the cam. must b shot.

spinnin pinnin and grinnin[8D]

You can get a USB cord at Walmart for dirt cheap. Lets see these "winters".

I was there yesterday, spent most of the day tryin to find the confluence from the turtle lake rd side. I found the river but not what I was lookin for, I cant believe how its changed there.. grown up lots..Anyway, we managed to salvage the last hour below the central lake dam. Got a couple really nice trout and a couple summer beaters.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

where were you a week and a half ago when I needed directions. Never mind, youll see me in my drift boat.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by UNKNOWN

...there is three ways into the Ash/Stamp that side.

True, but it is a hell of a lot easier from the other (Falls Park) side. You can damn near drive to it with a decent 4x4! :D

Slow day for me and a Buddy yest - 2 hit and lost on the smaller flow. Worked it hard for 6 hours, but not much around in that water as of yet. Will be at it again shortly...

Letcha know as it goes...

there in there nog....i threw everything at them but the kitchen sink..theyve got lock jaw...lol...4 now.
on that same day i got 2...1 small winter doe(clone)...and a fall run buck bout 15-16lbs.this thing went of like a banshee..just bout ripped my rod outa my hands..lol

shakes

spinnin pinnin and grinnin:D

Stamps brown and on the rise, looks like it will blow tonight:( Uptop or the little one for a day or 2....

Pass the Pack

It was getting pretty dark up at the Falls today. By 2ish when we left, viz was down to about a foot, and the sky-water still coming. Tough to call, but if this keeps up, the next day or two might prove to be a bust. [V]

Cheers,
Nog

Thinking of taking my nephew to the river on Monday. Have only fished Money's pool before and that was years ago. He has caught the odd summer run with me but is keen for a winter fish. Any ideas. I usally just fish the Cowichan.

Back