Stamp/Somass

2 of 6 on the day!!!freaken awsome!!!

Well it has started, went to the falls in the a.m. yesterday only to find a s##tload of beer cans, a handful of gami trebles and two beer cans wit the tops cut off and full of fresh winter run roe.. WTF.. Guess one is to expect it, on the lower nanaimo that is.. [}:)]dirty

Dirty
your not the only one

Cleaned up some interesting gear from the falls pool & cleaned up my line and others fishing line

some people just dont care [V]

yah its an eye sore isnt it[V]...but if u can get past all the beer cans and coffee cups...the fishins good.ill try again 2 get some pics up.;)

shakes
spinnin pinnin and grinnin

I will definately agree with that shakes, we lost count of how many we landed yesterday.. Not alot of winters yet, but some of the pinheads that we landed were pretty impressive.. Hoping the water will drop so we can get away from the gongshow that is already starting.. The river was in the trees yesterday with the snowmelt..cheers dirty[8D]

HUGE water. Falls pool is the only place worth fishing right now. Like others have said theres fish there but its a gong show.

i wanna post some pics of my MUG and some chrome bullets....but i cant seem 2 get my pics on 2 the comp[?][?][?]

It should drop pretty quick now with this cold weather but your right it was really high. Thanks for the reply steeliehead.

The falls Pool This week unreal~lots of fish and fishermen as the river drops they will go up the ladders and spread out ~~

IMGP7780-1.jpg

Is there a reason you posted a link to a tuna fishing video?

That black jet was in the falls pool again......4 licers and a load of summers. Hot laps at the island, ayup;)

Pass the Pack

Im thinkin the Falls pool will be out of the question on Saturday, Do you guys think the other side will be fishable? Im not sure I remember how to get there. Can someone please remind me.. is it the old turtle lake rd? Its been years since I fished there, Id like to take the boy and get him his first winter steelie.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

fished all day at falls.....hooked 7.....landed 6....only 1 winter bout 10lbs

was there 3 days ago...hooked 10....landed 7.....5 winters.

on that same day i watched a newby hook a slab that nearly spooled him.VERY BIG FISH!!!it looked like a chrome bumper on the end of his line.by far the biggest fish ive seen on that flow.

spinnin pinnin and grinnin

Back