Stamp/Somass

Nice pics Matt!! How did Milo and Tad, manage to sneak into the picture?? [8D]

bug.gif

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Nice pics Matt!! How did Milo and Tad, manage to sneak into the picture?? [8D]

bug.gif

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

hi guys havent been out since the 14th of jan at that time the river was screamin high but was hooking lots of fish in days previous of that was wondering how the action has been last couple of days was gona try to get out in the am if any info avaliable would be taken in the gr8tst apprec thanx kindly taught lines.....

well went out yesterday an toured the river never seen many guys good sign the fish are slowing down lol but actually ran into 4 fish only one of those chrome the others were really dark seen a murphys boat hook a couple fish but not to much action at all not like when i left in the middle of jan well getting my boat ready fior the saltwater hows the fishing pout in the sound these days

Anyone know if the road to the campground has been clearend of the mudslide? I'm thinking that the upper river might be a good place to drift if it hasn't been fished due to the slide.

quote:Originally posted by Big Green Machine

Anyone know if the road to the campground has been clearend of the mudslide?

Local Paper said it was completed about a week or so ago. Methinks that is likely correct. Don't know how the upper has been fishing...

Mid-lower river was decent through the weekend, we went 16 on Saturday, and 6 for just a couple hours early yest. About a third of them were new fish (bright) the balance were either spawned out (kelts) or runnin' ripe. Only saw 2 others out there Saturday - all day! Sweet! [^]

Cheers,
Nog

was fishing middle lower today water is sweet happend to get a nice 9 pound chrome hatchery doe budyy released nice chrome wild hen seen a few other guys a one guy released at least 5 in an hour still a few fish around a nice weather couldnt ask for more ....

yes it was actually how many did you hit that day an they were all older fish or wild what was up over there lol... the second fish we had was a beauty wild hen

yah i was into 9 fish 3 fresh,2 kelts, 2 colored up ripe ones and 2 unseen. one of the fresh ones was a beauty prob close to the 15 range it fell off after a couple cartwheels unfortunately though.

yeah so you been down there quite a bit here lately was wondering if it will still be good down there right till closing day gona try to get down again today or tommorow wondering how many fresh ones are still around will tight lines friend...

well cant laff i got skunked aswell but my partner had a nice chromer on for a few jumps really nice fish an seen a triathlon of chromers jumping but none taking oh well season is ending an gotta say for my first year this was terrific hooked at least 50 fish this first season but i am a veteran atlantic salmon fisherman so its kinda similar.....:)

Back