Stamp River Steelies are in!!!

steelheadqueen

Hey Guys! Steelhead are entering the Stamp right now... really hard to get them since water is extremely low and clear but I managed to get a hatchery below the bucket nice 14 lb doe on roe. Looks like a little rain will be the ticket!!! Good luck!

Thanks yes I will post pics when i can loose the bear that travels up and down the stamp... I only brought my cell with me and tried to take a pic but got spooked by gentle ben lol he seems to be around all the time I go fishing.... cheers.... tight lines...

I was originally from the mainland and used to get 18-20 lbers on the Chahalis but i have to admit I love the island fishing way better... pristine rivers here, with the vedder and Chahalis always waiting for claybank mirk to clear when it rains lol cheers....

The fresh section I remember :cool:

I was originally from the mainland and used to get 18-20 lbers on the Chahalis but i have to admit I love the island fishing way better... pristine rivers here, with the vedder and Chahalis always waiting for claybank mirk to clear when it rains lol cheers....
Really??? How many 18 to 20 pders you catch there?

whowantstobeamillionaire1.jpg

An 18-20 pound Steelhead on any river other than the Thompson or Skeena would be very rare. Chehalis?

Laughin my arse off over here Sharphooks... Well played..

Nice fish BTW

Back