Stamp Report 2008/2009

V

Vince914

Here is a new thread for the stamp report

I will even start it out positive
with the snow here I imagine the river will only stay low until melts
Low clear water jigs workn and a few guys chukn bags at the bucket are doing ok

Now no one has to complain about the other thread and if SS and i continue our thread its your choice to read it
good luck out there BE SAFE, Hook MANY! :)

cheers fellow steelheaders tight lines to many hook ups

Was at the stamp today, my first ever steelhead trip! Drove up in the snow from victoria! No luck, Few strikes. Maybe next time!

-Steve

heres my report 4 the sss.....nothing...nill...notta

waters low,its cold.....very quiet 4 a sun.

shakes

Yup cold as hell today. We were to tired and cold to walk much so we didnt cover much water. Managed to hook this pig second cast. Didnt take the measuring tape to him as we decided to release him. No touches after that. Sure was cold, clutesi was completely frozen up. i wouldnt want my boat in there.

hog.jpg

Nice pic. Is that a cabezon or a red Irish lord?:) -25C in Kelowna, Ok. lake is starting a rare freeze over.

Merry Christmas to all.

chrome at home....there here....

spinnin,grinnin,and pinnin

Good day all. Hey I got a question for those who might be able to help. Weather permitting I’m heading over from Campbell River area to go fish the Stamp River in chase of a steelhead. I honestly haven’t caught any steelhead since I was a kid but I love fishing and I’ve heard that fishing hasn’t been too bad (as far as steelhead fishing goes) over at the stamp.
I’ll probably just be float fishing either jigs, pink worms or egg patterns from the shore in my waders and I was wondering if anyone had any advice whereabouts on the river I might have some success? I’ve never fished the Stamp before so I’m not really even sure where I should be pulling over to take a look for fish.
Thanks for any help.

quote:Originally posted by Haze

Good day all. Hey I got a question for those who might be able to help. Weather permitting I’m heading over from Campbell River area to go fish the Stamp River in chase of a steelhead. I honestly haven’t caught any steelhead since I was a kid but I love fishing and I’ve heard that fishing hasn’t been too bad (as far as steelhead fishing goes) over at the stamp.
I’ll probably just be float fishing either jigs, pink worms or egg patterns from the shore in my waders and I was wondering if anyone had any advice whereabouts on the river I might have some success? I’ve never fished the Stamp before so I’m not really even sure where I should be pulling over to take a look for fish.
Thanks for any help.

http://www.gonefishinshop.com/ ;)

Just a heads up, fishing hasnt been good. The water is low and not many fish are pushing in.

Thanks for the updates guys. I never did make it out today the roads were covered in ice and my driver made the right call to wait it out.
Fished locally in the Quinsam, not much happening here for anyone but eventually I got a hook up and was uber excited. When I landed the fish it turned out to be a really late wild Coho. Oh well... I'll make it over there yet!

heres my stamp report......garbage....!@#$en garbage everywhere,broken beer bottles,beer cans,plastic bags,u name its here.what do we do about this guys and gals,it has 2 stop.garbage cans maybe,i dont know.what is it gna take 4 these !@#$en idiots 2 get the picture,pack out what u pack in,its that simple....

sorry 2 get off the topic,but i cant take it anymore,im ready 2 come unglued...its bull!@#$

shakes

heres my stamp report......garbage....!@#$en garbage everywhere,broken beer bottles,beer cans,plastic bags,u name its here.what do we do about this guys and gals,it has 2 stop.garbage cans maybe,i dont know.what is it gna take 4 these !@#$en idiots 2 get the picture,pack out what u pack in,its that simple....

sorry 2 get off the topic,but i cant take it anymore,im ready 2 come unglued...its bull!@#$

shakes

Back