Stamp Chrome

tons of spring's in the lower somass around arrowville and the somass park[^]....fish the fast water at the island with a flossin rig:D...and in the slower water around arrowville bottombounce a corkie or try bluefox spinners, takin a look at it tomorrow night......payday:D = some fishn gear n enough beer to get me drunk[}:)][:eek:)] will have an up to date update tomorrow evening......

cheers steelheadman

One more trip to Bamfield for me this saturday/sunday for some big mutts and some ho's, then im dustin off the FLOSSIN gear, bringin the waders out of the closet, and cuttin up some 6 inch chunks of lead!!!A couple days of rain and it should be bucket on!!!

We pounded it pretty good with 2 groups that know the flow yesterday. The vast majority of the fish are stacked below ArrowVale in the No-Go zone. There was extremely little upwards migration from there yest, we managed but a couple to hand. The Ladz that hunted upstream of there saw much fewer fish, and ended up with a blank day. As soon as the rain starts... :D

Headed offshore for some more of those HUGE coho and a flatty or two! Letcha know how it goes...

Cheers,
Nog

makin er out this evening around 6 or so, should do pretty good, have been last couple times out[^] ill have pics...

I saw aboat go down the other day they had to get out acouple times in the stretch I was fishing and pull it off the rocks I was in thru Service road area

seen one spring and two hos landed never got any myself I was fishing a spoon they were flossing

are all the coho on the stamp flossed ???? the guys that were fishing around me today were telling me the only way to get them is to floss them anyway there were very few moving thru the bottom end today

Are you allowed to fish for springs below the arrovale campground, or is it closed? I got a nice 14 pound chrome ho on wednesday:D but not many fish moving up yet. More and more are coming up each day!

YO MAMA, how's things.. Hope the Gwaii treated you as fairly as I this season..
Went up to the Stamp on thurs. Fished with the boys in the jet( almost too low) through the con. pool. Ya tons of fish in. A little on the spooky side. Managed a bag in no time. The smoker is in full swing.. Most fish are pretty dark with the odd bunch of fresh up from the salt. Get a hold of me, gotta hit up the chrome for sure this season..dirtdog67@hotmail.com-cheers dirty

Im thinking of venturing up there to do some flossing:D i have a spin caster and would be fishing from the papermill dam, casting off the rocks there. are there any fish being caught there ... springs??? coho??

Mongoose, check the regs, I'm pretty sure that area is closed to all fishing this time of year.

Alex

Back