Stamp Chrome

By fun do ya mean slipping and sliding your butt down to the falls pool to only realize that there are four hundred port red necks floggin the area, well fun NO WAY. Hey metal, did ya fall into the river in those rubber boots and yellow rain gear just wondering I think you were crazy!!

By fun do ya mean slipping and sliding your butt down to the falls pool to only realize that there are four hundred port red necks floggin the area, well fun NO WAY. Hey metal, did ya fall into the river in those rubber boots and yellow rain gear just wondering I think you were crazy!!

Sound to me like someone is a little jealous. The early bird gets the worm eh Metal?
Hammer em!

Sound to me like someone is a little jealous. The early bird gets the worm eh Metal?
Hammer em!

Hammer em!

Hammer em!

jealous you bet, however getting the chrome to the beach in that high water= have at'er that early bird can have the worm, slabbyironhead out

jealous you bet, however getting the chrome to the beach in that high water= have at'er that early bird can have the worm, slabbyironhead out

So whats wrong with wearing caulke boots and rain pants.Its not like the fish are gonna see me,and I don't give A **** what out of towners think..My neos were in the truck,in case I went somwhere else.The boots work great for the hill and are good on the bluff,in the snow,ya know..Its not like I was gonna be wading there..I'm still curious why all them guys came down when there were three trucks parked already??We had a decent day,hope you guys got into some fish..Your right about the Port regulars,its our home river.Try to beat us in if you want..lol

Hookim

So whats wrong with wearing caulke boots and rain pants.Its not like the fish are gonna see me,and I don't give A **** what out of towners think..My neos were in the truck,in case I went somwhere else.The boots work great for the hill and are good on the bluff,in the snow,ya know..Its not like I was gonna be wading there..I'm still curious why all them guys came down when there were three trucks parked already??We had a decent day,hope you guys got into some fish..Your right about the Port regulars,its our home river.Try to beat us in if you want..lol

Hookim

Hookim

Back