stamp 2010

Seals at the bridge in town lying in wait and seals in the falls pool on the weekend.What's next seals in the hatchery?

Nice to see were raising steelhead to feed seals!! I think its about time for someone in port to sneak down to the falls pool with a riffle....Know anyone that might be up for it Nog? I got a $100 in the pot to get things going..

Behaving myself. Thats all

This aint no pissing contest. My ego got the best of me and the point may have been lost for a guy who has never fished the river. Safety first.

No need to prove my experience to anyone who knows me.

Lets get this thread back on track. How about some reports from guys getting out on the water. I'll be hitting the flow this weekend. Let you know how we do.

HL

i dont have any gossip or **** talk but i went out on wensday, didnt know it would be so coloured up or high... hiked up to the slide from the buchet and fished down... nadda

P2120815.jpg
P2120832.jpg
P2120823.jpg
put 3 back and one in the fridge

Went out today,the water was pretty good. Lost one steely and landed a chrome sockeye???? Someone forgot to tell him hes 4 months late. Took pics of the sock i was so suprised. He was a little runt.

Forgot to add.... Is it possible to access moneys from the airport side? We 4x4ed to hell and back through there trying to find where i thought there was access. Found a squaters salal picking setup and thats about it. Then tried to access the bucket area from the airport side and gates had that locked aswell.

Forgot to add.... Is it possible to access moneys from the airport side? We 4x4ed to hell and back through there trying to find where i thought there was access. Found a squaters salal picking setup and thats about it. Then tried to access the bucket area from the airport side and gates had that locked aswell.

You used to be able to get to Money's from the Turtle Lake road, but they are actively logging in there right now, so I don't know if the gates are locked or not.

We went in turtle main then the gate was locked so we went up along the power lines and tried to access the river above to no luck. Then we tried out at the airport and near the xmas farm on the gravel road the gate was locked. Lots of logging action aswell so keep an eye out if in the area.

Back