stamp 2010

------------------
days.jpg

More like,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUC675a4us0&has_verified=1

This is disgusting.

What is disgusting is the fact that one as new to the board as you purport to speak for Stamp Locals. Even more disgusting is the type of BS you and a couple others have posted in this section. Complete Crap. Little wonder many of the real fishermen no longer post, or even visit here.

Suggestion to the Mods: Time to weed out the chaff around here methinks...
6.gif

Nog

Can the moderators please remove this mindless banter from some of the members on this forum I would prefer to stick to reading and providing helpful tips and fishing stories instead of people bashing other people.

Time to shut this sheet down, if you don't have a report or some sort of usefull info don't post.

I've gone through and deleted all my posts that don't pertain to fishing on this thread in an effort to save the useful information that is on here. It would be nice for the others who were involved in yesterdays... not even sure what to call it... would do the same.

That being said... has anyone fished the Sproat lately? Any fresh fish up there these days???

Last edited by a moderator:
Users who post anything other then Stamp 2010 fishing related posts will be banned without warning. If it's anything but a fishing report, (Including the brew of colourful photo attachments), your IP will be banned without warning.

It does not matter if you are defending yourself, angry, upset about what you see, anyone fanning the fires of trouble is out.

See someone starting a fight? Don't join it, you will be out. 1 post or 2000 posts.

Someone insult you? Don't jump in, you'll just be canned as well once I log in and see it.

Don't like what you see? This section of the forum is too volatile, don't bother commenting.

Have a rant? Start a new thread at your own risk.

Have fishing reports and fishing pics on the Stamp? Post 'em.

Be a smart a** and try to push the bounds? It's just easier to can you.

Not sure? Don't post it.

Don't like this policy? Too bad, it's not your sandbox.

Any questions? PM Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God. Now, what are water levels like now on Stamp/ Sproat? It's about time for a hike if conditions are decent.

I went over yesturday(Tues)with a buddy, water is low and clear,

I hooked one and lost it after a few head shakes,my buddy hooked into 2,had a great battle with the first one,coming clear out of the water several times,only to long line release it:eek:,then landed his second which was maybe 4lbs,just starting to get color in its cheeks,it was wild and released.
Saw no one else on the river where we were, will wait till some rain before heading over again.

Back