Squamissh Valley

J

Jeff Harrison

I will be camping in the Squamish Valley around May 19th and was wondering if there is good fishing?

Jeff

No. Leave the rod at home, bring extra beer instead.

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. No truth-handler, you. I deride your truth-handling abilities." Sideshow Bob.

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. No truth-handler, you. I deride your truth-handling abilities." Sideshow Bob.

Jeff Harrison there's good fishing in Alice Lake, Cheakamus Lake and River, Deeks Lake, Mamquam Lake and River, and Squamish River. You may get more info. by checking out this magazine "BC Fishing - Freshwater Directory and Atlas".
If you plan to fish a lake I'd suggest Alice Lake and for a river Squamish River. Good luck.

Jeff Harrison there's good fishing in Alice Lake, Cheakamus Lake and River, Deeks Lake, Mamquam Lake and River, and Squamish River. You may get more info. by checking out this magazine "BC Fishing - Freshwater Directory and Atlas".
If you plan to fish a lake I'd suggest Alice Lake and for a river Squamish River. Good luck.

Back