sproat river

S

steelheadman

fished wady's pool and pulled 1 steelie outa there and had afew hits between a buddie n me, then drove to the top of the river, up by the lake with no success up there. goin fishin again some time tomorrow dunno what system yet....

Chad

Was the Sproat coming up yesturday with all that rain. Was it a summer or early winter?? Using bait?? I like the Sproat Slick with berry bags or believe it or not a beannie weenie!

Was the Sproat coming up yesturday with all that rain. Was it a summer or early winter?? Using bait?? I like the Sproat Slick with berry bags or believe it or not a beannie weenie!

I was with Steelheadman and the river was very low and did not come up any while we were there but i would think it will if it keeps raining.It was a summer and he got in on spin n' glow. I was using roe and had a couple of hits but i am just learning how to tie roebags and did not do a good job oh well next time....

I was with Steelheadman and the river was very low and did not come up any while we were there but i would think it will if it keeps raining.It was a summer and he got in on spin n' glow. I was using roe and had a couple of hits but i am just learning how to tie roebags and did not do a good job oh well next time....

hey roe bags where is the sproat slick is it the series of pools up by the lake and down to the nice slick under the loggin bridge or at the bottom end of the river where the confluence is??

Chad

hey roe bags where is the sproat slick is it the series of pools up by the lake and down to the nice slick under the loggin bridge or at the bottom end of the river where the confluence is??

Chad

Chad

Chad

fished waddy's pool for acouple hours with ok success 2 steelhead 1 winter 1 summer both in the 5-7lb class

steelheadman

fished waddy's pool for acouple hours with ok success 2 steelhead 1 winter 1 summer both in the 5-7lb class

steelheadman

steelheadman

Back