Sproat loggers derby

Sitting in a snow blizzard reading this...hope to be in the derby again this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year was awesome! Id be interested in going again, never a bad time on the westcoast fishing !

Last year was awesome! Id be interested in going again, never a bad time on the westcoast fishing !

Did you learn your lesson in regards to the jinxing? (Don't brag about some boat your going to be on lol).

Last year you broke a bunch of stuff, I left a crab trap on the bottom, and we didn't catch sfa :D.

If you learned your lesson, I'll put you on the short list buddy :).

Besides everyone has to check out the party scow. What new additions could be added this year........

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, back on track and in the right place. Loggers Derby coming up early March, and it sounds like a good group of guys are coming up for the weekend. I've received threats from Tidal Chaos and others at the Beam that they may be making the journey over to West Bamfield during the derby for a nip or two (a different kind of threat than I usually get), so just wanted to extend the invite to guys up for the derby that will host a shooter bar/happy hour at the house on the Sat. There's a dock out front, raft if you need to...I'm sure stuff will be going down Sat eve somewhere in town so it might be a good primer. 15:00 start. Could do a big crab boil on the dock if guys wanna set traps and BYOCrab

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 372
When we invade we will be wearing are best garb and might have a rail mounted potato cannon or two :p:eek:.

Arrrrr...did you find the crabs yet matey lol :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, back on track and in the right place. Loggers Derby coming up early March, and it sounds like a good group of guys are coming up for the weekend. I've received threats from Tidal Chaos and others at the Beam that they may be making the journey over to West Bamfield during the derby for a nip or two (a different kind of threat than I usually get), so just wanted to extend the invite to guys up for the derby that will host a shooter bar/happy hour at the house on the Sat. There's a dock out front, raft if you need to...I'm sure stuff will be going down Sat eve somewhere in town so it might be a good primer. 15:00 start. Could do a big crab boil on the dock if guys wanna set traps and BYOCrab

Brave man posting this up; especially with pics for those of us that were making blind threats. LOL

We will be there and we promise to be nice! Ha ha

Back