Springs & Sox

IronNoggin

Well, Area G Troll is outta the water for now, perhaps to go back on the springs for another week after the 1rst. Fishing was EXCELLENT the last few, with numbers nearing the hundred mark/day out on the Gullies and Sawtooth. Had a great final ride with a bud, a dozen (weighed) over 40, and loads of biggies in the 30's. More than a few flatties around the spot near the Gullies, as a local guide and a couple of buds took three limits of chickens to 50 in 35 minutes! Awesome!
So, I'm back at home, the new place, surrounded by boxes upon boxes upon crates. Madly rebuilding the damaged whaler (from last fall when we tried to kill her up the Kennedy), spooling new 10 lb on the sox (aka trout) rods, refinishing the killer spoons, ordering flies from my bud who invented a killer for sox last year. Rumours have sox in the flow, and a few ladz have nailed limits on the pond. Itchin' and twitchin'. Funny the better half can't seem to comprehend the priority system in place here, I mean, the sox are only here for a short while, I expect we'll be in that house (unpacking) for years :D
Expect the Inlet will be on fire with sox action shortly. Hope to see some of you on the pond!
Tight Lines...

Hello IronNoggin. frango here we have talked before.The problem is I had to do a complete recovery of my hard drive and have lost all my favorites...I lost all my info So I need the web site that we usually correspond in.Help I need that site??

Hello IronNoggin. frango here we have talked before.The problem is I had to do a complete recovery of my hard drive and have lost all my favorites...I lost all my info So I need the web site that we usually correspond in.Help I need that site??

Back