Sport Craft 27 with huge dance floor.

I'm running a 2004 merc optimax 2 stroke. It has been great. I wouldn't be afraid of the engine. That looks like a sweet boat! And no, I have no connection to it! :)

That thing would be sweet with new power. I’d probably lose the kicker all together with a pair of new four strokes with troll control.

I love the window lines! Great looking boat. Sell the power and get some used 4 strokes?!

Nothing wrong with well maintained 2 strokes. I'm running a 1997 200 Yamaha that has many hours on it. Yes the powerhead has been rebuilt (cost around $3500 to 4000 for a complete job) but the leg, power tilt and all the bolt on parts are original...can I complain about 22 years of service as a commercially run engine? I've seen other guides go through two or three $23,000.00 4 strokes in that time frame.

Nothing wrong with well maintained 2 strokes. I'm running a 1997 200 Yamaha that has many hours on it. Yes the powerhead has been rebuilt (cost around $3500 to 4000 for a complete job) but the leg, power tilt and all the bolt on parts are original...can I complain about 22 years of service as a commercially run engine? I've seen other guides go through two or three $23,000.00 4 strokes in that time frame.
Yeah but you’ve probably spent $100,000 in fuel hahaha. I have a 2 stroke 115 hp and hate how bad it is on gas.

Nope, 22 Seasport and less than 10 gallons an hour at 4200 rpms and 28-30 mph. Not complaining and my gas is free anyway...customers pay for it not me. ;)

Nope, 22 Seasport and less than 10 gallons an hour at 4200 rpms and 28-30 mph. Not complaining and my gas is free anyway...customers pay for it not me. ;)

I would pay 10 GPH all day long on a 22 foot Seasport, and you’re already ahead of the game by $46,000 to 69,000 not including their gas for the 2-3 four stroke engines the other guides have gone through. I’d say you’re doing awesome on your 2 stroke and way ahead of the game.

Oly

Back