Spoons, what are they

sir-vivor

20201028_174032.jpg Hi guys and gals, An old fishing bud of mine knows I'm into powder painting so he gave me these spoons. Before I put the powder paint to them, does anyone know anything about them ? Are they of any value or should I just go ahead and powder the crap out if em.
Thanks
Clint S-V

They'll catch without paint, even the dull ones at times. The round ones make good kokanee dodgers if the bait doesn't drag too much. One has the hook on the wrong end.
Worth 3-6 bucks - paint some for fun.

Last edited:
I’s start with painting the egg wobblers. Leave the P2Bs as half ‘n halfs. Must be a while since they were towed around. All barbed hooks :)

Bottom row second-from-right and top row third-from-right almost look like Krippled K spoons. If they are they will be stamped as such.

Bottom row second-from-right and top row third-from-right almost look like Krippled K spoons. If they are they will be stamped as such.

Those are the small Dazzler's, not Krippled K's.

Have pretty well most of these pictured on the big rig.
Some of them still get used these days.
Not pricey by any means.

Be interested to see what you come up with as far as paint jobs on these ones...

Cheers,
Nog

I’s start with painting the egg wobblers. Leave the P2Bs as half ‘n halfs. Must be a while since they were towed around. All barbed hooks :)
Never used em and the old timer had em 20 yrs plus in a box in the garage, so ya Barbs were ment to be fished initially :)

Last edited:
I want to see one that looks like gasoline in water but with extra glitter. My buddy did theses using his daughters nail polish.5F902B5C-38B9-421C-9BCB-089454AA53F7.jpeg

Back