Speach from ex activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be able to find people/corporations whom are willing to pay him to tell the public what they should selectively know and/or think. He is very much still and "activist" - but for his corporate clients at Greenspirit Strategies. See:
https://www.desmogblog.com/patrick-moore
https://www.mediamatters.org/resear...trick-moore-a-look-at-the-former-green/198266
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Patrick_Moore
So now he works for the other side. He puts his name behind what he says so I like him.

Which side do you work for?

The corporate world is full of lobbyists who, for a fee, will say whatever you pay them to say. It’s sad because they are effective in what they do. But there’s another side to all their arguments. You just hope in the end we get a break

The corporate world is full of lobbyists who, for a fee, will say whatever you pay them to say. It’s sad because they are effective in what they do. But there’s another side to all their arguments. You just hope in the end we get a break
I like this guy too. He seems credible. Wonder if he is being paid off?

I think the term "biostitute" was coined to described Moore. I have no use for him.

Reactions: GLG
His photo of himself as a Greenpiece activist is convincing but I do not know him personally.
Moore is a grifter and a very rich one at that.
He has all the toys that being "biostitute" can buy.
If you would like to meet him I can arrange it.

Last edited:
I don't need to meet him but I do like what he was preaching.
How about the next guy. Do you think Jay Lehr is credible?

I don't need to meet him but I do like what he was preaching.
How about the next guy. Do you think Jay Lehr is credible?
Climate change deniers are not credible full stop.
The ones that make money from it are hustlers and the ones that give them money are marks.
Youtube pays $7 per 1000 views so I won't be part of that.

The ones that make money from it are hustlers and the ones that give them money are marks.

These seems to be a host of them that live on Vancouver island. Was this part of hippy training over their. How to make activist money 101

Do you go for reprogramming on Cortez island?

If you graduate from the slave labour marijuana woods of Cortez you get to go to quadra island.

Last edited:
Hahahahah!!!!!
And the people who blindly solicit ENGO scams and refuse to acknowledge any new or conflicting information are mindless drones. Right.

Hahahahah!!!!!
And the people who blindly solicit ENGO scams and refuse to acknowledge any new or conflicting information are mindless drones. Right.
Grifter doing his grifting but this guy knows how to call his BS.

These seems to be a host of them that live on Vancouver island. Was this part of hippy training over their. How to make activist money 101

Do you go for reprogramming on Cortez island?

If you graduate from the slave labour marijuana woods of Cortez you get to go to quadra island.

No Mark.

Jay Lehr spent 6 months in jail and his company was fined 200K for defrauding the EPA so he has proven what he is, a hustler.
Fraudsters got to fraud.
Page 11 and 12 his own words.....:eek:
http://www.mgwa.org/newsletter/mgwa1991-3.pdf
Sounds like he might have got shystered by the EPA officials. I do know that not everyone who works for the GOVT. is honest.
Looks like everyone has dirt on them somewhere. Maybe even you? Well the heartland institute believes in him and so do I.

Sounds like he might have got shystered by the EPA officials. I do know that not everyone who works for the GOVT. is honest.
Looks like everyone has dirt on them somewhere. Maybe even you? Well the heartland institute believes in him and so do I.
What are you accusing me of? Come on spit it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back