Some poeple speak to hear themselves talk... but holmes

Jockey

Some poeple speak to hear themselves talk... but holmes posts to hear himself type.

Holmes pal ol buddy good friend you need to get yourself out of the boonies.
This is a little pathetic you have the last post in 50% of the threads on the general forum and I have proof!

You must be a tough pr1ck to argue with obviously you always get the last word in!

You and Fish Assasin must be in a race to 1 million posts. I wish the admins would bust both your post counts to zero and maybe put a cap on so neither of you could post more than 5 times per day. It isn't that I don't want to hear what you have to say it's that I don't want to read every little thought that runs through your brain. You know it's ok to think it and not post it right?

I don't have a problem with you or generally what you psot I just think you post way to much and it bugs me when I read a thread and you have not one, not two, but three responses IN A ROW. I've seen fish assasin do it too. Put all your responses in one man! You and Fish Assasin are forum junkies through and through. I have wanted to say something for awhile now about you guys posting too much and when I saw how many of the threads you had the last word on I couldn't take it any longer!

So I hope you don't take offence, but I also hope you curb your posting just a little. If it isn't important don't post it, if your responding to a few things at once in a thread put it all together in one post and dear god lay off the canucks we are a fragile nation. Look a luongo I think he reads your posts and takes what you say to heart. What else could explain his terrable play?

oh and P.S ... HAWKES SUCK

(... damn i should have started a pool on how long will it take holmes to respond... and another one how many times will he respond) lol

All in good fun Holmes, all in good fun.

Attachments

• Holmes-Turbo Poster.jpg
    Holmes-Turbo Poster.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 111
Lol..........

That is funny....

X2.........

I mean I agree with Lippy lol

me too, and i hope its not busy at work so i can watch all of it, lol..dont really care who wins, just want to see an awesome game, gonna be tough to beat tonites game tho...probably be a blow-out game......holmes*
He is workin.......

OMFG ... someone finally had the balls

Doesn't take a lot of balls to call someone a forum slut on a forum. nbd. I think we all have our own personalities and it comes out on here. I don't mind it at all. Holmes makes it interesting. But yeah, lay of the canucks thread cuz that's just lame. Just "fishing" for conflict.

I agree...

Waiting on second reply for this thread.........

tumblr_lkimixpac21qbce2uo1_500.gif

Holmes is a good sport, I think he'll see the humour in this.
any bets on how long this thread gets?

6 pages... terms to be determined

challenge.jpg

*** can't disappoint***

C'mon Holmesy you got at least another 4 pages to defend your honor;)

I said not 5, nor 7..... The magic number is 6.

6..... Not three, you ask?

No not 3!

6.... Not four, you ask?

NO! its freakin 6!... If this dies at 6 pages I win

python2.gif

Back