So what are your plans for the 15th?

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fishing Forum' started by Rain City, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Rum Buddies

Rum Buddies Well-Known Member

Hope the turn out is good - but it's a massive error to plan a protest for Monday morning at 9:00am. People have to work, particularly on a Monday morning. If you're goal is to show numbers, the day before Sunday July 14th would have been smart.

http://www.bigwavedave.ca/webcams.php?cam=10

Where's the boats? I see nothing on the breakwall cam?

Roast likes this.
  2. Deewar25

Deewar25 Well-Known Member

They started there like 45 minutes ago and then headed towards the harbour - don't know specifics but at least min 50 boats from what I could see in videos uploaded so far - looks like they may be coming right in now? https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/about/explore/rbcm-channel/web-cam

Rum Buddies likes this.
  3. SpringVelocity

SpringVelocity Well-Known Member

Agree 100 percent.

4. Deewar25

Deewar25 Well-Known Member

webcam showing it great - looks around 45-50 and maybe some more boats joining in. Is plan to block the seaplanes? Looks like mingling there....and here comes the coho so they cleared out for him which is probably good!

5. SpringVelocity

SpringVelocity Well-Known Member

I feel like crap for not going, but impossible to do with work. I saw it on social media looks like a great turnout. It is ridiculous that they can't at the very least give Vic the same with slot limit so they have something. This minister is just punishing the anglers down there. Makes zero sense.

6. Aces

Aces Well-Known Member

It's been good

tubber likes this.
  7. Gear'n'beer!

Gear'n'beer! Well-Known Member

5C706E67-8935-4E99-A069-9E65E9623544.jpeg

Unreel, ReelSlim, wildmanyeah and 6 others like this.
  8. Gear'n'beer!

Gear'n'beer! Well-Known Member

5B7BAEE7-D9D2-4069-9C88-717908D69312.jpeg

9. bottom feeder

bottom feeder Active Member

Went to the protest today !!! only on land though !! bunch of old timers up in the parking lot, good to make it there lotsa great guys nice show of boats on the water

habberdasher likes this.
  10. Original

Original Well-Known Member

Got out early to fish before the protest ,caught and released a 6 lb spring but seen a buddy catch and release a 18-20 lb in the middle of the harbour amongst all the boats. Stayed out and fished after but no love for me, did see another 20 lb caught off Brochie ledge.