So.... I got a virus.

Lipripper

At least that is what the broken english guy just told me..

I have never had one of these calls... That I have answered

I have heard of this one and was quick to say REALLY??.... He got upset and told me about his affairs with my Mom last night.

I called my Mom and she'll attest that she didn't get lucky last night...
:D

If I was on my game I should have said.... "Thats why she was complaining about 3 inches"

I have been getting this call over and over. Calling from Microsoft (which must be in India by the accent)

I have tried everything to get rid of them. Asked nicely to be removed from mailing list, reminded them of privacy laws, got right angry...

I currently have air horn ready by phone for the next call. Going to ask him to listen real close to the odd sound my computer is making... you know how this ends = )

Tips

I keep asking the guys whom tells me my Windows version is not perform correctly if he is from Microsoft.

He always say no I am calling from Windows.

I ask isn't Windows a Microsoft company? He always says NO

I then tell him I just used my Apple computer to confirm that Windows really is a Mircosoft company.

CLICK....... :)

Last time I recieved one of these calls I rode it out and started off by saying "OMG, Please help me, tell me what to do"!
I kept an elevated tone of panic in my voice as they told me what to do...I kept saying yes, what's next until finally the guy asks me...

What does the screeen say...read me the code...

I said it says

F...U...C...*...Y...O...U... you freaking dirtbag pice of $hit...then I went on a rampage and they were the ones to hang up...haven't had another call since...

Love it.. My Mom actually fell for the microsoft virus email scam. For a mere 300$ big ones her computer was running .. Well the same as it was before the email..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I recieved one of these calls I rode it out and started off by saying "OMG, Please help me, tell me what to do"!
I kept an elevated tone of panic in my voice as they told me what to do...I kept saying yes, what's next until finally the guy asks me...

What does the screeen say...read me the code...

I said it says

F...U...C...*...Y...O...U... you freaking dirtbag pice of $hit...then I went on a rampage and they were the ones to hang up...haven't had another call since...

I used exactly the same tactic, along with i'd hunt him down and tear his @%#^% head off....never heard from them again. Scared the hell out of the family hearing me yelling at the top of my lungs, they had no idea who I was talking to. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back