1. IronNoggin

IronNoggin Well-Known Member

Thanks to a couple of VERY Generous Gentlemen (You know who you are) my monster stainless smoker is once again ready for the Cold Smoke Show! [​IMG]

We had an external box for this process at the old shack, but when we moved, I gave it away.
    Too big, too bulky for the new mini-yard

But now she is complete once again!

Walla!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All went fine through the initial test run once I received some good advise from a good Buddy on how these Bradley pieces of equipment function.
    Having never run one, it was a tad confusing at the start, but he soon had me headed in the right direction.

Timing is as they say everything. The weather ain't likely to get any cooler, and I need to get a few Tuna loins processed and turned into the most yummy thing that they can be! Rest assured my two contributors, there will be a little of that, and some Salmon Candy headed in your direction in the not-too-distant future! [​IMG]

Cheers!
    Nog

2. gokart

gokart Member

Nog, can you post some pictures of the inside of the smoker ? Special the distribution of the smoke.Thanks

3. Fish Camp

Fish Camp Well-Known Member

not to upstage your post IN .looks great and I have a portable smoker setup aswell as labled in another 20200202_143125.jpg post.porable smokrbox with "rowticlarry"love to be your spike camp friend IN,halibut lined basket with bacon and prawns on the retaining forks 1.99$ per pound bacon with peepers and last years bear brats on the grill.love you my friend .keep the threads coming IN.

4. Sotally Tober

Sotally Tober Well-Known Member

You probably already know this but for those others that may want to know more about cold smoking.
    That corrugated tube will expand to a much longer length- which will move your smoke generator further away from your food chamber and will help the smoke cool down for a colder smoke process. :):D
    Cheers

Rain City likes this.
  5. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

NOG you copying my design??? LOL

6. IronNoggin

IronNoggin Well-Known Member

Where it currently sits is not at all conducive to doing that. Under the balcony and in shadow, every picture I have ever tried to take of the contents / inside there have not turned out. IF the rains disappears for a spell I might be able to wheel it out and do that. In the meantime I think I have some historic pictures of the build on another drive - will look.

Nice little portable there FC. Be right handy around camp alright.
    I could likely get six of those inside of mine. LOL

Why of course my Friend!
    It it a rather fine compliment when the student so well surpasses the teacher! [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Nog

7. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

YES my friend it was you who started me on this venture I just made my own destiny LOL for those who dont know this is what I was referring to I have smoke and heat plumbed into my rather large smoker!!!!!
    [​IMG]

IronNoggin likes this.
  8. Striper Sniper

Striper Sniper Active Member

Nice shot placement Roy...... :)

IronNoggin likes this.
  9. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Yeah i figured id get a comment on that LOL

IronNoggin likes this.