SLABS in da Charlottes

yo mama

Just came down for a break in the sun and thought I would share some Hog news... In the last week, The Naden Harbour area of the Charlottes has seen a 66.7 lb realease (mesurements 49x33") a 70 and yesterday a wopping 74lber!!! There on there way!!!

Yo mama

Yo mamma, the dog is do'in the same over here in Nan. Can you honestly believe that it actually happened after the June we had up there. ( Other than the cookies on the chove's). Seems like the first few passes at the park are proving to be some close to record beating hogs.. Not knowing about you but the vibe on are side is indicating a monster f**king record this season. Talking to Babs( Bobby) it sounds like the makings of 2000 where that 4 to 5 days into Aug. are gonna produce the pig. My guess is Snake (bird 2) is where it is at. I am pretty sure you will probably agree to some extent on that one. Bye the way, what is up with that Klash. We've had to siddy's outta there, but the 2nd week of July fiddy's don't seem to wanna show their lips. Can only hope they are as late as that first big push. Anyways the first night at home has gotta come to an end. strong knots bud-the dirtdog

p.s.
Oh ya one other thing, not to sure if you heard about the show on my boat last friday(11th) at snake. Not to blow the smoke to hard but ya gotta here this one. Fished Snake for 7 plus hours in the fog. Put 9 to the boat, ranging from the usual 18-29 pounders. Countless coho and tyee pinks included. Anyways at about 3:00p.m. I made a pass on the out side and low and behold four of my own boats pushed me into the 110 ft. level on the outside. Sent the 5'er down eight and got outta there way. Back rod goes nine eyes and smack it's all there. Hand it to a 60 yr. old woman. One hour and half later the bugger heads straight for the kelp on the west side. Sure as S**t into the kelp. Do the cuttin thing for about fifteen or so mins. and started the hand balm. The boat is about 10 ft. off the reef.. Here it comes, I reach down under the kelp knowing the head is not to far off and bang found the gill plate and balmed him over the side.
Anyways that reminded me of why I am there in the first place. It went 54lbs. See ya back there, dirtdog out!!!

Yo mamma, the dog is do'in the same over here in Nan. Can you honestly believe that it actually happened after the June we had up there. ( Other than the cookies on the chove's). Seems like the first few passes at the park are proving to be some close to record beating hogs.. Not knowing about you but the vibe on are side is indicating a monster f**king record this season. Talking to Babs( Bobby) it sounds like the makings of 2000 where that 4 to 5 days into Aug. are gonna produce the pig. My guess is Snake (bird 2) is where it is at. I am pretty sure you will probably agree to some extent on that one. Bye the way, what is up with that Klash. We've had to siddy's outta there, but the 2nd week of July fiddy's don't seem to wanna show their lips. Can only hope they are as late as that first big push. Anyways the first night at home has gotta come to an end. strong knots bud-the dirtdog

p.s.
Oh ya one other thing, not to sure if you heard about the show on my boat last friday(11th) at snake. Not to blow the smoke to hard but ya gotta here this one. Fished Snake for 7 plus hours in the fog. Put 9 to the boat, ranging from the usual 18-29 pounders. Countless coho and tyee pinks included. Anyways at about 3:00p.m. I made a pass on the out side and low and behold four of my own boats pushed me into the 110 ft. level on the outside. Sent the 5'er down eight and got outta there way. Back rod goes nine eyes and smack it's all there. Hand it to a 60 yr. old woman. One hour and half later the bugger heads straight for the kelp on the west side. Sure as S**t into the kelp. Do the cuttin thing for about fifteen or so mins. and started the hand balm. The boat is about 10 ft. off the reef.. Here it comes, I reach down under the kelp knowing the head is not to far off and bang found the gill plate and balmed him over the side.
Anyways that reminded me of why I am there in the first place. It went 54lbs. See ya back there, dirtdog out!!!

p.s.

Back