Skippers needed for Consultants Derby Saturday (16th)

Deewar25

Last minute gold sponsor just signed up and I hadn't heard back from my 2 remaining - wondering if there are guys willing to take out a crew (either crew of 4, or broken into 2 crews of 2?) You get a ticket to the event and can fish your own rod/win yourself, expenses covered, guaranteed prize to take home, free beer, live band, awesome food. Runs out of Prestige with a 2pm deadline for weigh-in at the Prestige ramp. Feel free to drop a note or PM me as to details.

thx much

Last minute gold sponsor just signed up and I hadn't heard back from my 2 remaining - wondering if there are guys willing to take out a crew (either crew of 4, or broken into 2 crews of 2?) You get a ticket to the event and can fish your own rod/win yourself, expenses covered, guaranteed prize to take home, free beer, live band, awesome food. Runs out of Prestige with a 2pm deadline for weigh-in at the Prestige ramp. Feel free to drop a note or PM me as to details.

thx much
Where is this at?

Do not sign up unless you want to have a good time with good people and good food at a great event!

This Derby is a lot of fun and very well run.

Tips

I wish I had a boat to handle it. I'd be all over this.
There's not much better than watching somebody catch a salmon who rarely or ever has gone fishing. All good stuff.

I figured it was at the Prestige in Sooke... I fish out of Sooke Harbour Resort and Marina all the time. And could even give you a good reference or two.

Back