skeena system

Y

ydnar

im looking for any word on the skeena system how high is the water levelect>wheres the bite on??

the skeena system is looking good now. just last weekend i picked up a 35 and 20 pounder on chicken bar and canoe two. the bar fishing is great, saw lots of other action. the hog line as usual is full of anchored boats just sitting there. i have heard of lots of big fish geting picked up and released on the kalum. the sockeye fishing at ferry island is 'combat' fishing but other spots are producing if you can get to them. don't know about the other tributaries upstream.
tight lines

the skeena system is looking good now. just last weekend i picked up a 35 and 20 pounder on chicken bar and canoe two. the bar fishing is great, saw lots of other action. the hog line as usual is full of anchored boats just sitting there. i have heard of lots of big fish geting picked up and released on the kalum. the sockeye fishing at ferry island is 'combat' fishing but other spots are producing if you can get to them. don't know about the other tributaries upstream.
tight lines

tight lines

Back