Sinking at Pender Harbour

PatyO'Furniture

someone had a bad time at pender harbour today! picture of my tv is all i could get

yVZorKa.jpg

Ouch!

Pretty sure I've seen that one passing through the harbour here-there are so many these days though it's inevitable one will end up too close to shore.

seen that on the news as well, they said the people on board were not the owners

looks like they did the smartest thing they could. lol ,, i suspect blown cooling system just kept pumpin water in as the boat was running..

Were David and Pam onboard?

Couldn't be Trump he says he an expert and knows everything....oh wait a minute....forgot he has run a few business ventures aground so maybe it was him!!! lol

looks like they did the smartest thing they could. lol ,, i suspect blown cooling system just kept pumpin water in as the boat was running..

I read an article about it and apparently they hit a rock. As far as I know the pumps were working

I thought I read they had lost their steering and then drifted into shallower waters or a rock. If that were the case you would think they would have dropped anchor before getting too shallow... could be the story I thought I read may not have been correct.

I remember that spot from the Old Days when we used to mooch live bait in Agamemnon Channel coming back to Pender Harbour you never wanted to cut too close to shore but we were never in anything bigger than 16' so it rarely mattered.

Back