Shipping electronics to USA

Bennie

Hi, has anyone shipped a MFD to the US. Item made in USA, was wondering about custom declarations and shipping carriers. Any info/ experience appreciated.
Regards

I purchased a couple of used Lowrance units a few years back. I had it shipped to TSB shipping at Point Roberts.
When I got to the Canadian border I was asked what I'm bringing back to Canada and the value. I told them and they sent me on my way.
Just make sure you have documentation what you paid for the unit, that's all you need. Never had any problems or issues with shipments in the US.

I purchased a couple of used Lowrance units a few years back. I had it shipped to TSB shipping at Point Roberts.
When I got to the Canadian border I was asked what I'm bringing back to Canada and the value. I told them and they sent me on my way.
Just make sure you have documentation what you paid for the unit, that's all you need. Never had any problems or issues with shipments in the US.
Hi, I have imported electronic equipment from US without a problem.
I was thinking of advertising a MFD on the hull truth and was wondering about shipping from Canada to USA if I had a sale.

Hi, I have imported electronic equipment from US without a problem.
I was thinking of advertising a MFD on the hull truth and was wondering about shipping from Canada to USA if I had a sale.
depends if you are shipping from Canada or the USA

Back