SFBC's Offical 2018-2019 Hockey Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Canucks case its their ONLY player!!!
Maybe but Leivo, Virtanen other than his OT mishap,taking 3 penalties but at least he was engaged and of course EP40 deserve honourable mention. BB6 had a ton of chances but unlike last year isn't putting it away as frequently.

4DF0BAFF-FE8F-48B7-B260-2B21F7E1AB1E.jpeg
Tank Baby Tank lol
wheres my brown bag...... byebye 2019
worse part , i still gotta go to Edmonton March 7 to watch Your Nucks on a meaningless game....
atleast the beers will always be cold ;)
There should be a limit on the number of times you can have the 1st overall pick over a 10 year period. Especially when you mostly squander them :p

View attachment 43403
There should be a limit on the number of times you can have the 1st overall pick over a 10 year period. Especially when you mostly squander them :p
Seriously I have no idea as to how any upper management has somehow survived. Oiler fans and McJesus deserve better that's for sure. Canucks have their issues as well but in my opinion they seem to heading in the right direction finally.
Prudent drafting tells the story.

Last edited:
At this point in the season, given the standings in the west, nobody can be counted out of a playoff spot. Edmonton has some good talent on their team, poor and inconsistent goaltending IMO. I think the players need to have a closed door meeting amongst themselves, without any coaching staff and have a good heart to heart. I don't think at this point coaching or management is the problem. I think the players need to work this out.

Thing's started to go downhill when T. Hall one of the best left wing in the league was traded away for at best a second string defenceman. Then J. Eberle, the list goes on. They fired McClelland (good coach), should have cleaned house except McClelland.
Hard now to build a team after trading top notch assets away.
Look at Calgary, some great drafts and good trades gets you a good, competitive team.

To be honest coach I would doubt that Leivo or Virtanen will be in league next year.
Interesting comment as I would bet my house on that. Since you don't bet and have chosen not back up your comment with your reason why, I think in my opinion your trying to take this lighthearted post to another level.

Last edited:
glad your winning a few games , with all due respect , wouldnt quite plan a parade quite yet ,
your still ALONG way from any real damage , could point out several serious issues and holes your gonna be facing
long ways away , imo , enjoy your success , 40's a stud

but..... weve got 2 of the beat players in the world to build around

easy on my boys... im feelin good on changes coming this off season .
first , complete management cleanout , stay tuned , we will be competitive in 2 years , that i will bet !!!

glad your winning a few games , with all due respect , wouldnt quite plan a parade quite yet ,
your still ALONG way from any real damage , could point out several serious issues and holes your gonna be facing

first , complete management cleanout , stay tuned , we will be competitive in 2 years , that i will bet !!!
I am hoping so and happy that you like myself feel the future looks brighter for our teams. Yes, the Oilers are well positioned with 2 super studs and yes the league needs the Oilers at their best and you are right the Canucks are behind but at least pointed in the right direction finally.

Yes grasshopper you may be right!! please enlighten us??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back