SFBC's 2019-2020 NHL Hockey Thread

Other than the first 30 seconds I felt the Canucks played one of their most complete games over the last couple of years.
Or is Detroit not much to look at for the moment. Miller is a beast and Q.Hughes so far looks like a beaut. We will see as first road trip upcoming as they hit St. Louis on Thursday. Leafs are blazing away but goals against in my opinion is going to be their Achilles heel as the league tightens up.

Was beauty last night as most were in on goals..guess the Nucks are tied with Tampa for defencemen getting goals in the league right now.. the d is sure jumping up.. the Hughes effect :)

yup it is.. guess that kid should have thought about it first... :eek::D

Last edited:
I watched the Detroit/Toronto game last weekend the Wings played well for a while then fell apart so I wasn't surprised at last night's results.

It sure is nice to see serious hockey players in Canuck uniforms.

I sure hope Ferland starts to figure out what he's doing. Right now he's looking lost out there. No hitting to speak of, I wonder if he's a bit hurt.

Ferland mentioned last year in an interview that CTE is definitely on his mind and that he thinks a lot about avoiding another concusion. I think for this reason, he doesn't want to hit or play risky hockey. Unfortunately physical hockey is what he's good at. I believe this is why you see a different player. For this reason, I always felt this was a bad signing.

Back