SFBC Pony Express

IronNoggin

HiYa Folks,

I need a package (bear skull) that requires a cooler (can provide) transported from Vancouver over to the Island. Port Alberni would be best, but I can & will wander if required to pick it up.

I also want to send some goodies over to the fellow who picked it up from Gander for me, again, cooler required.

If anyone can handle this, I will provide a little incentive in the way of some fine grits...

Here's Hoping...
Nog

Too bad, I just got back from the island or I would have brought it over for you Nog. Side note: I just picked up my bear shoulder mount from Ganders and they are doing my buck from last fall as well. Getting a little tired of the two year wait though. Someone else is doing my most recent bear.

Hey Nog, shoot me a PM I have to head over to Nanaimo for work July 31 and aug 1. Might be able to help you out.

Hey G-Auto: Appreciate your offer.
However I will be heading offshore a few days prior to the 1st, and am entirely uncertain as to when I will get back.
Thanks anyway!!

Cheers,
Nog

Matt,
Send me the details by pm.
I'm going to Berry's Bait tomorrow at about 3:00pm.
Then may go into Vancouver to drop some crap with my son (near Granville Island).
Hotelling in Tsawwassen
Then on the ferry on Sunday at 10:15
Passing through PA at 1:30ish Sunday.

I have a wife and dog in tow, but may be able to work it out.
Off to golf now. Home at 6:00pm tonight.

Tubber: AWESOME!!
Pozitive.gif

PM Incoming...

Back