SFBC Derby Early Bird Prize-Amundson Mooching Reel

Admin

Admin
Staff member
As an incentive to get in early on the SFBC Derby 2014, we are offering up an early bird prize to those who register and pay on or before May 5, 2014. The prize is a TMX4 Mooching Reel generously donated by Amundson. The reel will be shipped directly to the winner with the only proviso that Amundson has permission to publish the winners name in their media campaigns. Registration and payment details are available here http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?26747-SFBC-Derby-2014 and email inquiries should be directed to sfbcderby2014@gmail.com.

Register now for an opportunity to win!

Amundson TMX4.jpg Amundson Logo 3.jpg

This is cool!!!!

Here is another reason to enter if you have not yet done so. All we have to do is enter the derby and we could win this early bird prize. Even if we do not enter a fish or attend the BBQ we have a chance at winning something.Well worth the donation to enhancement.

Good Job guys.

I hope everyone sees the value of making this thing a success. By the generosity of the sponsors it is clear they do.

As an incentive to get in early on the SFBC Derby 2014, we are offering up an early bird prize to those who register and pay on or before May 5, 2014. The prize is a TMX4 Mooching Reel generously donated by Amundson. The reel will be shipped directly to the winner with the only proviso that Amundson has permission to publish the winners name in their media campaigns. Registration and payment details are available here http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?26747-SFBC-Derby-2014 and email inquiries should be directed to sfbcderby2014@gmail.com.

Register now for an opportunity to win!

View attachment 11347 View attachment 11348

How to enter......

Entry:

• $25 Entry Fee Per Person
  • Entry fee payable to LRES (Little River Enhancement Society)
  • Mail to:
SFBC Salmon Derby​
Unit 6-2401 Cliffe Ave.​
Box #113​
Courtenay, BC​
V9N2L5​

Please include name(s) (forum name and real name(s), age of children entered, email address and phone number(s). Email confirmation will be sent out once entry is received. Personal information will be kept confidential and will be destroyed October 2014.

Arrangements can be made, and help is available if you find getting your entry in is to difficult.

Please contact me if you want to pay by ETransfer

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow evening a number of Comox Valley SFBC members will be gathering at my home to drawn one lucky persons name out of a bucket.....

If your interested in attending please contact me....

Other wise wait for the results :)

Good luck to those who got their entries in on time. The start of a very cool event!

Any Etransfer received to the derby gmail account between now and midnight will be entered in the morning.

Must send all other necessary personal information and Etransfer password in a separate email

etransfer coming threw pmed you the password won't go threw until you answer, its a tricky one;)

Last edited by a moderator:
1st winner is..........

Little River Enhancement Society and the fish they support.

2nd winner.....hopefully me :D

Back