SFAC Area 17 meeting

if you want to receive Area 17 minutes directly..just pm me your email address... if you notice admin has set up a section for area minutes and we should be able to have all area in play shortly so anyone can take a look what is going ...
Thanks, Derby. If they are going to be posted here, I won't need a direct email. I just wanted to check that they would be posted. Thank you for the offer.

Meeting tomorrow night for all ... hope to see u there.. we will be talking about Halibut and SRKW among other stuff going on in Area 17 .if u have any questions.. please free to pm

Just reminder to everyone our meeting is tonight. See you all there. I have posted reminders up on our Facebook page and across sport fishing group pages within the area.

The meeting is tonight at 7 why don't you come up this one? Issues are very common with your Mill Bay area.
I would like to have come, but I had a fire board meeting that short of a family emergency there was no way I could not attend. I plan on attending the Lake Cowichan meeting

Hi everyone,

Please mark down on your calendar that there will be a March 5th SFAC Area 17 meeting… The normal location at the trap shack at Nanimao rod & gun club 7:00 pm… The Agenda is being put together, all those that fish chinook in our area u may want to make sure u attend . Other items items of impotence SRKW, yellow eye and Halibut will be on the menu.. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself .

Back