SFAB Mtg for Areas 18, 19 & 20 - Mar. 16, 7pm at Esq. Anglers

Whole in the Water

This is a very important meeting for all concerned about the serious issues facing the public fishery in Areas 18 to 20. Come out and hear what's going on/proposed and make your voice heard. Let's see a big turn out!

I am going to come down since I fish the area as well as up here. Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SFACVictoria/

index.php

Thanks for posting this Whole in the water. I went to the one yesterday in Nanaimo, but I think I will try to go to this one too. It's good to have a heads up for these meetings I dont do the Bookface, so this is the only place I hear about these meetings, and far too often it seems like there is a day or two notice and I cant go, so good on you for posting this now.

Are there any SFAB meetings planned for the mainland? Is it possible to get the minutes of the island meetings posted on this board? Trying to be informed and involved.

Are there any SFAB meetings planned for the mainland? Is it possible to get the minutes of the island meetings posted on this board? Trying to be informed and involved.

If you PM me your email address you can be on our list. Ryan and Chris have one that they are developing as well. I would go if you can but I get you are on Pender island...

You can shoot @Derby a message and he can connect with closest rep on mainland.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Whole in the water. I went to the one yesterday in Nanaimo, but I think I will try to go to this one too. It's good to have a heads up for these meetings I dont do the Bookface, so this is the only place I hear about these meetings, and far too often it seems like there is a day or two notice and I cant go, so good on you for posting this now.

If you came too our meeting than you should be on our e-mail list now.

FYI we usually give 3-4 weeks notice just so you know. Never been 2 days notice? It is on Facebook, email and forum. To me that sufficient time and fulfill social media. e-mail ,and public forum. Island Fisherman Magazine also has been helping giving updates when we have them across that website, and Facebook etc.

FYI we usually give 3-4 weeks notice just so you know. Never been 2 days notice? It is on Facebook, email and forum. To me that sufficient time and fulfill social media. e-mail ,and public forum. Island Fisherman Magazine also has been helping giving updates when we have them across that website, and Facebook etc.
I have been attending the area 17 meetings because they have been well advertised. I find the other areas not so much. I dont do Bookface

March 16th not the 6th as the original post states.

You do a great job with all the information

Back