Serious Problems With The Forum. Please Read!

MyEscape

Please be advised that in case you didn't notice since the site went down a few weeks ago we have one major glitch in the new software, no new members can sign up to this site. They are working hard to come up with a fix but here are the recent responses to my inquiries so far.

I am aware of this and have my programmer looking into a fix…seems the software update had some holes in it. We hope to have it corrected shortly. Thanks,

Hugh Partridge

Here is an update…we are awaiting a response from the software suppliers on the error message. We have yet to hear back.

If they don’t get back to us…we may be forced to reinstall the entire forum….loosing all sign-ups and history. It would be unfortunate, but it may be our only alternative. Once I know more, I’ll let you know and we can inform the community as to whether we might have to go with reinstall.

Wish I had better news….kindest regards

Hugh Partridge

Hope they don't have to start fresh would be a shame to lose years of history on many topics of discussion.

Cheers ME

"Hope they don't have to start fresh would be a shame to lose years of history on many topics of discussion."

Ummmm...............Yeah!!
This would SUCK BIG-TIME. [xx(] [V] [}:)] [B)]

"Hope they don't have to start fresh would be a shame to lose years of history on many topics of discussion."

Ummmm...............Yeah!!
This would SUCK BIG-TIME. [xx(] [V] [}:)] [B)]

Thanks for the warning ME.

Is it possible, if it becomes necessary to reinstall the board, with a subsequent loss of past postings, to "duplicate" the existing data as a sub file or directory to the new board?
Too much good stuff to lose, not enough time to reread it all.

Thanks for the warning ME.

Is it possible, if it becomes necessary to reinstall the board, with a subsequent loss of past postings, to "duplicate" the existing data as a sub file or directory to the new board?
Too much good stuff to lose, not enough time to reread it all.

We have managed to find a solution to the current problems in creating new accounts. New users may now register. Thanks for all your patience and tight lines!

Hugh Partridge
Sport Fishing BC

We have managed to find a solution to the current problems in creating new accounts. New users may now register. Thanks for all your patience and tight lines!

Hugh Partridge
Sport Fishing BC

Back