Seen Today

halimark

With all the bad vibes and attacks on sport fishing I thought it was time for a little humor and seeing just what people will do for a chance to get a boat. Had apt downtown Vic early this afternoon, doing 110Km southbound on Isle Highway and passed this car. Dedication and determination to move a boat with what you have. Safety????? Legal???? Funny as hell=Yes, unless your behind him. Love the cargo straps. A little humor/craziness. No idea who?image.jpeg image.jpeg

HM

Just drive down the ramp and go. It's a Volvo, it will be ok. Today I saw the expensive version, a beautiful 20' wish boat pulled in behind me, lowered its wheels and drove up the ramp and onto it's trailer. Pretty cool, but like 300g.

See this guy all the time going down the road. Think he fishes Elk lake. must be fairly light as he's always by himself. It does look funny as hell seeing him driving down the road

I work with this guy, definitely NOT stolen! He built this boat from scratch, no templates or drawings fully welded hull. It works great! As far as safe? I believe your over looking the warn winch in the front bumper (It’s self loading!!) holding it down plus the roof rack is overkill and through bolted!

Just wanted to clear buddy’s name, he’s not a thief just a beauty!

Car was very "compressed", look at rear wheel well, could have had something to do with wind resistance also. Driver sort of had a white knuckle look, we were doing 110km. Not sure what the cops would say?

HM

We saw this guy coming down Bamberton Hill , doing a buck 10 whatever works for him ... And another thing... WHY the fook do people jump to conclusions about it being stolen ??????? Get a Fricken grip , would you ... did you steal the boat that you are towing ??? :.. some peoples children

Back