Seadoo jet boat

kitman

I live in Vancouver, is seadoo jet boat good for oceans like Indian arm , howe sound ,white rock , bowen Island , sunshine coast? I know seadoo jet boat discontinued manufacturing now, where can it be service or repair in here? I'm seeing some good 2nd hand deal...anyone have experience about the jet boat? Hows the maintenance and services?

I live in Vancouver, is seadoo jet boat good for oceans like Indian arm , howe sound ,white rock , bowen Island , sunshine coast? I know seadoo jet boat discontinued manufacturing now, where can it be service or repair in here? I'm seeing some good 2nd hand deal...anyone have experience about the jet boat? Hows the maintenance and services?
They’re a “good deal” for a reason. Don’t think you’ll find many people pumping their tires. They’re a lake toy at best.

depending on the model, they can be very thirsty, the sporster i had would drain the fuel tank in a hour

And if someone tells you it just needs plugs and a carb job it probably scored a cylinder in an engine or two already!

Back