Sangster

We fished Sangster Sat eve and it was outstanding. Over 15 boats there and we caught and lost some nice fish. Moved to Epson on Sunday and limited out. Still only 1 red out of several whites.

I am heading to Secret Cove this Friday. I have fished Epsom and that area, but never Sangster. If water conditions permit I am going to run over and give it a go. Any advice on fishing the area would be appreciated? Thanks!

Watch the reefs they creep up quick, there has to be hundreds of cannon balls that have bin lost over the years out there

I am heading to Secret Cove this Friday. I have fished Epsom and that area, but never Sangster. If water conditions permit I am going to run over and give it a go. Any advice on fishing the area would be appreciated? Thanks!
Move around and look for the bait. Falling tide fish the island side, rising tide try the mainland side. Also bring a jiggin Rod along and try the shallows, picked up some sweet springs in tight when the fishin is slow out deep. Good luck!

Thanks Jwolfe and Boneman for the advice. Looking forward to trying a new area and will let you know how I make out!

Move around and look for the bait. Falling tide fish the island side, rising tide try the mainland side. Also bring a jiggin Rod along and try the shallows, picked up some sweet springs in tight when the fishin is slow out deep. Good luck!

Bone man PM sent

mercers @ secret cove still do live bait

Had a great morning on the water with Derby this weekend on his Grady.

Fished bait and spoons at Sangster with the group of boats and landed 4.

Beautiful weather for the long weekend

.image.jpg

Thanks again for the day on the chuck!

Ps - Theron was fantastic to play fish on... Hoping it holds up to Mother Nature.. Time will tell.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome looking day out there and some great looking fish. Sounds like it was a very good long weekend for you guys.

May long food fishery

Left Vancouver Thursday on the gradywhite (valkyrie)for Sangster lesquiti upwood Epson pt
Had great success over 50 fish over 3 days lots in the 8 -12lb range kept my 8 fish 22-13lb
between me and the gf we trolled jigged and anchored for liveys Sangster was not the hot spot but close to it .. I'll be up their tmrw again tight lines image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Has anyone been fishing this area lately? Was looking to head up on long weekend for 2days. Has it died off up there yet?

Back