Saltwater Guides In the Lower Mainland?

fishin_magician

Any saltwater guides in the lower mainland looking to stay in town this summer and still get on the water?

SVOP, MEDA-3, Marine First Aid, ROC-MC, PCOC required.

CTAG an asset.

If interested, please send me a message and I'll pass on the info to the right individual.

Bump to top. 2-3 guides needed for full time and part time work. 1-2 docklands required too!

PM me for the owner's contact information.

This is a great opportunity to learn the local fishery, get on the water on weekends, etc from March-October.

All certifications required.

Guides-Dockhands Required for local charter fishing company.

Bump to top. 2-3 guides needed for full time and part time work. 1-2 docklands required too!

PM me for the owner's contact information.

This is a great opportunity to learn the local Vancouver fishery, get on the water on weekends, etc from March-October.

All certifications required.

Hiring will be done in the next 2 weeks.

What is a dockland? Or did you mean deckhand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typo.

clean and scrub boats, turn the boats around for the next charter, etc.

Any saltwater guides in the lower mainland looking to stay in town this summer and still get on the water?

SVOP, MEDA-3, Marine First Aid, ROC-MC, PCOC required.

CTAG an asset."

If interested, please send me a message and I'll pass on the info to the right individual.

svop is higher grade than the pcoc
also ctag is just another made up qulifcation course made to equal the SVOP
not sure its a higher or equal standard like to know there difference ????

this for the granville island outfit????

whats the day rate and where is it based out of ?
horseshoe bay may be interested .

Love it when people do not post wages. Usually means low bordering on criminal but hey its BC. There are TFW''s they might be the "right individual".

Love it when people do not post wages. Usually means low bordering on criminal but hey its BC. There are TFW''s they might be the "right individual".

Wages are DEpending on experience and negotiated...I don't work for that guy. I am just passing on th favor. I am not endorsing nor promoting his business.

svop is higher grade than the pcoc
also ctag is just another made up qulifcation course made to equal the SVOP
not sure its a higher or equal standard like to know there difference ????

this for the granville island outfit????

whats the day rate and where is it based out of ?
horseshoe bay may be interested .

It based off Granville Island and his fleet is Bayliners exclusively. The company name is Bonnie Lee Charters. kevin is the contact. 604 290 7447.

I have a CTAG and yes, it is a "made up" qualification which amounts to a dummy test if you even have a clue.

SVOP is required.

No idea what his rate is.

Back