SALMON UPDATE

They just put the fox in charge of the chicken coop. Guess what he is having for supper?

IMG_1445.jpg

They just put the fox in charge of the chicken coop. Guess what he is having for supper?

IMG_1445.jpg

ahh, george W dumb**** putting the last of his polish on his stunning 8 year record of screwing everything and everyone on this planet. whoops, forgot to mention he excluded his 2% buddies from all harassment. his record on the environment including fisheries and endangered species speaks for itself. what you are quoting is simply more of the same in his last days in office.

ahh, george W dumb**** putting the last of his polish on his stunning 8 year record of screwing everything and everyone on this planet. whoops, forgot to mention he excluded his 2% buddies from all harassment. his record on the environment including fisheries and endangered species speaks for itself. what you are quoting is simply more of the same in his last days in office.

quote:Originally posted by alley cat

Wow ! a race to the bottom !
Circle the wagons and shoot inwards , good heavens with no impartial observers and without the ability to stay free of intimidation there is no control whatsoever , looks like every government has the same anal view with their heads firmly planted in their rectums , in a manner of speaking that is !

S**t no wonder I drink !

AL
quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Al, you've hit the nail firmly on the head !

quote:Originally posted by Gunsmith

I agree!

quote:Originally posted by alley cat

Wow ! a race to the bottom !
Circle the wagons and shoot inwards , good heavens with no impartial observers and without the ability to stay free of intimidation there is no control whatsoever , looks like every government has the same anal view with their heads firmly planted in their rectums , in a manner of speaking that is !

S**t no wonder I drink !

AL
quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Al, you've hit the nail firmly on the head !

quote:Originally posted by Gunsmith

I agree!

Didn't want to mention George W as I felt that was not polite coming from someone in a different country , but if you want to chuck sh*t at Stephen Harper be my guest !

AL

Didn't want to mention George W as I felt that was not polite coming from someone in a different country , but if you want to chuck sh*t at Stephen Harper be my guest !

AL

Well AL... this is a BC Fishing Forum! I believe you can say what ever you want about George W! :D

Well AL... this is a BC Fishing Forum! I believe you can say what ever you want about George W! :D

Actually they are not , how did you read that inference from my post , I don't like Harper because of his arrogance , refusal to look after all Canadians and finally he has eyes like Karla Homolka !javascript:insertsmilie(':D')

AL

Actually they are not , how did you read that inference from my post , I don't like Harper because of his arrogance , refusal to look after all Canadians and finally he has eyes like Karla Homolka !javascript:insertsmilie(':D')

AL

I didn't by any means mean to sink this topic with my comments. Just offered some available facts. I take Charlie's post to heart about the foxes in charge of the chickens and said earlier that the data from Alaskan groundfish on-board observers may not be 100% accurate. However, their chinook by-catch numbers have increased steadily since 2003, so at least they admit that the problem is getting worse. I'll say it again, believe what you will, but if anyone on here has better verifiable data, then let's see 'em. I also simply offered the opinion that if you have a problem with NOAA's analysis you can still comment to them until Feb. 2009.

I didn't by any means mean to sink this topic with my comments. Just offered some available facts. I take Charlie's post to heart about the foxes in charge of the chickens and said earlier that the data from Alaskan groundfish on-board observers may not be 100% accurate. However, their chinook by-catch numbers have increased steadily since 2003, so at least they admit that the problem is getting worse. I'll say it again, believe what you will, but if anyone on here has better verifiable data, then let's see 'em. I also simply offered the opinion that if you have a problem with NOAA's analysis you can still comment to them until Feb. 2009.

Alley Cat,

Every time I see a pic of Harper...

... I think of the cover of a 'Mad Magazine!'

Alley Cat,

Every time I see a pic of Harper...

... I think of the cover of a 'Mad Magazine!'

Back