Sadly Selling All My Shop Stuff

I never played hockey as a kid. Until I could afford my own gear and get to the rink myself at least. I'll take her skating of course and she'll have a stick and a ball for the lane but I ain't pushing it. I already told my wife golf and fishing, that's what she's doing. She can take her to dance or gymnastics. We'll see how long this attitude sticks...
I'm sorry but you have already lost that battle. In my house, my wife pecking order is the Daughter, the dog, the goldfish and then my vote. Even then my vote doesn't count.

I'm sorry but you have already lost that battle. In my house, my wife pecking order is the Daughter, the dog, the goldfish and then my vote. Even then my vote doesn't count.

...and I thought I was alone :) I feel much better now, thx Casper5280

Sadden to see a bizz go down this road, my shop has thinking of selling for years but seeing how this covid has effected company's, gives my shop life for my overhead is just me and those not producing gives me incentive to pull up some slack, fingers crossed

It’s just easier when you know your place, lol

Back